We want to:
- inspire and encourage you to repair and love your stuff
- demystify the repair process
- foster a sense of community and help people to help each other with their repair projects
- help promote the good work that individual repairers and businesses are already doing
- and meet nice people (virtually) and have nice times.
We’d love to see what you’ve repaired (beautiful or ugly), hear your repair stories (fix-cesses and fix-asters), and help you solve any how-do-I-fix-it questions you might have.
Get in touch on email@example.com for a chat and a virtual cuppa 🙂